Your company has invested millions of dollars implementing a software infrastructure for managing every aspect of your business. The problem is you need a degree in computer science to change it. Enterprise Cloud Connect™ solves this issue by offering an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy solutions that leverage Microsoft® SharePoint® and mobile device platforms to extend your existing SAP®, PeopleSoft®, Oracle®, and Salesforce.com®, or other ERP software.
Enterprise Cloud Connect™ empowers companies to:
- Increase productivity –
Enterprise Cloud Connect™ provides a unified view into your existing ERP and line of business data. Business users have the ability to not only access but also act on data from multiple ERP and line of business systems through one easy-to-use interface.
- Leverage IT investment –
Enterprise Cloud Connect™ extends existing ERP and line of business systems through the use of SharePoint and Duet, which means you can get more accomplished without making extensive investments in new information technology.
- Respond to business changes –
Enterprise Cloud Connect™ offers ready-to-use widget sets that can be deployed quickly to meet the changing needs of your business.
The key to Enterprise Cloud Connect™ is our standard integration methods for SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Salesforce, and other ERPs coupled with a configuration-approach based middle tier. This approach provides:
- Widgets that encapsulate ERP and line of business data while adhering to the validation rules of the source system
- Administration tools for creating new applications that consume ERP and line of business content
- Secure, standard access to your enterprise applications (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Salesforce and others as needed)
Benefits of Enterprise Cloud Connect™ Suite
- Powerful and secure self-service capability
- Fast integration without custom development
- Reduced training effort for transactions
- Immediate productivity gains
- Reduced shared service support calls
- No need to create or install additional portals
- In-house system maintenance efficiencies
- Substantial ROI organization-wide